Symantec staff in the local region have cleared their desks this week, following the company's US$10.7 billion acquisition by Broadcom.
?Tech Data has struck an amended acquisition deal worth US$6 billion with its private equity buyer, after receiving a rival bid from another interested party.
Marks first steps towards the construction of its new facility in Kurnell.
If AWS' chip efforts are successful, it could lessen the unit's reliance on Intel and Advanced Micro Devices for server chips.
Artificial intelligence requires greater processor density, which increases the demand for cooling and raises power requirements.
- How open source changed everything - again
- Dicker Data to sell joint HPE-Nutanix hybrid cloud solution
- HP partners shine at Annual Awards Ball
- 7 product roadmap tools for software developers
- Reviews site names A/NZ's top 25 software houses
- Local ISVs set to compete on the world stage
- Why Salesforce is splitting itself between major public cloud vendors
- Google adds AI smarts to G Suite with Google Assistant and Docs updates
- Windows 7 end of support boosts device sales but market runway shortens
- PC boost counters HP's printer slump
- Accenture appoints Scott Hahn as A/NZ tech lead
- Search for value underpins Australian smartphone sales decline
- Telstra pushes for ‘seat at the table’ if NBN Co goes private
- SMS notification setting lands Telstra in hot water
Recently appointed One Commercial boss relays her plans for local partners .
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
Channel turns out for the ASI Solutions Annual Technology Seminar 2019
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Channel weighs up the health of Australia's cloud security market
Building the skills to thrive in the modern channel
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.